|PLEASE NOTE: |
| This item is an eBook, rather than a physical product. As an eBook, the following cost/charge terms apply: |
|1. ||There are no shipping charges when purchasing this item. Access to the product will be available for download immediately once your order is completed. Select any shipping method while ordering (it is a required feature), but note that the cost of shipping will not be applied to the cost of your order. |
|2. ||There are no sales tax charges when purchasing this item. |
|3. ||This title IS eligible for our volume discount program. |
If this item is purchased along with other titles, the discount program will be applied automatically to all products in your order.
|4. ||This title is in Adobe Acrobat format and requires you have a newer version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. |
If you need to download a copy (it's free), click on the image to the right.
THE DATA FILE FOR THIS TITLE IS TOO LARGE TO DOWNLOAD (IT'S ALMOST 1GB). UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR ORDER, WE WILL CONTACT YOU BY EMAIL AND PROVIDE A LINK TO ACCESS THE EBOOK. WE USE A FREE SERVICE CALLED DROPBOX. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE TITLE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE.
| || |
If you feel that tackling rhythm issues would be a lot easier if you had a consistently encouraging teacher's presence explaining what to do while the rhythms are playing, helping you with count-offs, and keeping you on track while offering down-to-earth advice, our Rhythm Ear Training Video course is for you! In this course Bruce talks directly to you, demonstrates each rhythm and ways to ingrain it so that it becomes a natural part of your playing. It takes you from very simple rhythms to highly complex rhythms so that you can grow with the program. Your playing will become faster, more precise, rock solid and creative.
Our Rhythm Ear Training Video Course shows you how to apply 14 rhythms to different styles of music. It gives you targeted advice on how to:
- Apply a variety of rhythms to popular grooves found in rock and jazz.
- Get new ideas for embellishing rhythms and making them sound more musical.
- Develop strategies for learning rhythms and applying them to musical phrases.
- Target specific beats within a measure to help you memorize where you are within a groove.
The Muse-Eek Rhythm Ear Training Video Course is for anyone who:
- has problems developing a good rhythmic feel when they play music, or has a hard time locking into a groove when playing with a band.
- has trouble understanding the basics of rhythm and how it interfaces with real music, making it hard to count the beat to popular tunes.
- is stuck playing the same rhythms and needs to expand their rhythmic vocabulary.
- has problems making soloing sound natural and flowing.