SAMPLES FROM THIS TITLE
The samples are in pdf format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed.Click Here for the Table of ContentsClick Here for Sample #1Click Here for Sample #2
This book is designed for cellists, acoustic and electric bassists who want to:
- Improve their knowledge of the fingerboard
- Practice interpreting and phrasing melodies
- Improve their intonation and time
- Learn to play with more flexible time by practicing rubato passages
- Strengthen their ears to hear the five basic chord sounds within the diatonic major scale: major, minor 7, dominant 7, minor 7b5, and major7#11.
- Learn to hear and use various diatonic modes and scales against these five basic chords: Major, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian and Locrian.
- Gain valuable expreience on the use of the melodic-minor scale over the minor-seventh b5 chord.